Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello World

In my nerdiness, which is infinite, I'm pretty sure thats something programmers teach Computers to say. it's like the first bit of code they give it or something. Very Sci-fi. Give the computer an identity and proudly proclaim it.

So, yeah! I dont blog much, but I figured it'd be a good idea to make something my Family could read, and keep tabs on me. I'm a huge fan of this generation of communication, where we can blog, twitter, facebook, etc.

I'm slightly behind Mom, who could do this kind of stuff anywhere with her Iphone. I can barely make payments on my phone, much less buy a fancy tricked out new one. Meh, 3G is fine, but I like my internets free, and not pay-by-meg. I think its only a matter of time before its free and everywhere. The commercial potential far outweighs the connection costs, I figure.

Yay tangents. Ok, So here's my Blog. I may even follow in Juliet's footsteps and start up a Twitter. Maybe I'll wait until I actually get a job or something, so its not just a constant stream of "not working" "not working" "eating" "not working"

Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. awesome!

    Twitter is of little use to those who cannot pay for a cell phone.

    Good luck job hunting

    ReplyDelete