Imagine me singing that as butlers dance around me.
I like my new job. Its a lot like my old one. In fact, I started stressing about ass-hat customers again. The real benefit, in short, is the people. Let me put it this way.
The manager addresses the employees, says "It seems the other people in the building think my employees are all weird. I want to encourage this, so I think when anyone uses the elevator, you should press our floor, turn your body, and stare at a wall until you reach your destination"
....I'm in love.
It really hit me how bad the last place was when the trainee told me if I'm having a hard time to ask for input, or advice. At the last place, doing such a thing was regarded as an excuse. Trying to save face instead of producing. bunch of pricks.
I am of course stressed a bit about money, keeping my job, finding an apartment that doesnt suck, having time to audition and rehearse and perform, take classes, etc. But I love this town a little bit. I feel like the grand adventure has begun. All further problems and complications are just new challenges to conquer.
And conquer it, I will.....
...The Rain in Spain stays mainly in the Plain.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment